Tuesday, January 02, 2007

50th - New Year, New Life

I finished reading Dan Brown's "Angels & Demons" today. SUCH A GOOD BOOK. Arrrgghhh. I think I just might read it again. And then read all his other books.

Ah, so it's 2007. New year, new life - in a way. At the top of my list of resolutions? Self-respect. Somebody, more or less, lectured me on it a few days ago. I decided to listen to him and to my friends who had been trying to tell me the same thing for months. It finally sunk in. I met someone who ripped me away from myself and, in the process, stripped me of most of the respect I had for myself. I got my heart broken in some of the worst ways possible. What's even more fucked? I let it happen over and over again. Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

But enough is enough and I'm moving on. I deserve better. I'm getting that self-respect back.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home