Tuesday, November 21, 2006

40th - Oh Snap

In regards to the last post...hahahahaha! I didn't enroll. Don't ask why. I'm tired of people asking why and then freaking the fuck out over my reason. Just know that I'm NOT quitting school completely, it's just for a semester or so.

Anyways...what to do with all the free time I have now? Work! So am currently trying to find a job. I've got a few options. I'm not going to say anymore than that unless something becomes set in stone. I still believe in jinxes and stuff, even though I really shouldn't.

I'm not going to HK for the Christmas hols anymore. My parents are arriving here in Philippines on the 25th. Hopefully, they have new boots for me. Haha.

My internet connection is being a dumbass.


1 Comments:

At November 21, 2006 at 2:21 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

miss you ace!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home