Wednesday, September 20, 2006

30th - Still In Prison.

I'm not really in prison. It just feels that way. The only time I have stepped foot out of the house in the last week & a half was to go back to the hospital for a check-up. And I've been prescribed more vitamins and even more days of being stuck at home. Shit. I'm going fucking INSANE. The last time I was forced to stay at home for this long was last year, when I broke my foot.

Oh yeah, just to make everything make sense: I have chicken pox. Hence the being imprisoned in my own house thing. Why the hell did I remain so immune to this cursed pox thingymajig when I was a kid?!

And he thinks I'm iffed at getting chicken pox because I like to make believe I'm invincible but, actually, it's mostly because he was the first to tell me I have chicken pox and I just hate it when he's right about something because then he goes all "I told you so" on my ass.

Gah. I miss the outside world. I miss going out with friends. Going to gigs. I miss Carla & Joko and the rest of my friends. I miss him. And I (can't believe I'm saying this but) miss school. It's going to be hell catching up with all that I've missed, and going to miss. Finals in a few weeks. I'm fucked.

So has my misery made you happy yet?

I've been trying to find ways to pass my time. Photoshopping & organizing the ten million photos taken during the Nueva Ecija & Tarlac leg of Cueshe's Pilipinas tour, designing, smoking, eating (as healthily as I can although I did pig out on donuts yesterday & gave myself a major headache), downloading songs, watching eps of One Tree Hill & Smallville & The OC, a lotta texting, bothering people on YM & MSN, sleeping (but not too much because I get migraines from too much sleep) and countless hours going through the online portfolios of other people. Now I'm thinking of digging up the novels I know I have lying around somewhere. And putting together a serious portfolio of my own. Maybe do a little drawing. And I'm trying to persuade my parents to let me renovate my room. Hopefully, hopefully. I'm just so damn BORED.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home