Monday, September 04, 2006

26th - Lomosapiens

Ever heard of lomo cameras? They're awesome. I have an Actionshot lomo, which I need to start using again, because they are the funnest cameras ever. And I hereby declare "funnest" an actual word. Bite me, Webster. Ever since Kuya Alvin set up my PC in my room, I've had access to all my old files from Hong Kong and I can't stop looking through old pictures. So expect me to post a lot more jpegs from my old life in fits of nostalgia. And just because I love pictures, and sometimes it rocks that I'm the only one that knows the stories behind them. Right now I'm thinking back on summer 2005, where beach trips, movies, caramel fraps, pools, casual flings with the shortest shelf lives ever, Death Cab for Cutie's "Photobooth" (among other songs), and Friday nights in Sai Kung ruled our world.


Lesson for the day: don't spill coffee on your mouse. Bad things happen. I had to harass Kuya Alvin for another mouse after mine refused to work.


And as the summer's ending, the cold air will wash your hard heart away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home