Monday, August 28, 2006

21st - Just Not Yet

Okay, Monday 3 songs.

Greener With The Scenery by The Used
I let you just a million times
I love you even though it isn't fair.

Run by Snow Patrol
Even if you cannot hear my voice
I'll be right beside you, dear.

Hurt by Johnny Cash
You are someone else
I am still right here.

Shut up, I was a cute baby.

Got back yesterday from Hong Kong. Spent all day at home today. Go me! I'm still hungover from going out everyday during my stay in the 852. I spent my last night there with Nicole and Veronica. Shopping for pasalubong, then dinner in Hebe Haven followed by drinks in X-treme. Wheee. Miles just may be the most beautiful bartender ever. So wafu. Struan joined us. I love that guy. He is hilarious. "Miki, you are very intimidating. You can say 'You want beef with me, foo?!' with your eyeballs!"

So I'm in the living room and it took me about 10 minutes to realize that there were about 4 or 5 guys in the house that I don't know. Well, that's a lie..sort of. They're friends of my cousin. But I'm wearing a nightgown and I'm the only girl in the house. It was sort of jitters-inducing. They have gone now though.

I have seasons one to four of Smallville to watch. Tom Welling heaven! Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home