Thursday, August 10, 2006

13th - Red Eyeshadow

Inset picture is one of the shots from a home-based "photoshoot" I did out of total and complete boredom, about a year ago when I was still living in Hong Kong. I'm like the lead vocalist of REM! And no, you pervs, I was not topless - just wearing one of those tube top thingies. Once I find the other pictures from the set, I'll post them. They're a real laugh. And now I miss my red eyeshadow. I lost it sometime after I left Hong Kong. Sadness. I think I'll go and buy some today or tomorrow.

My prof for Theories wasn't up to giving a lecture today, so she sent us to the library to look for a personality test and write about it. So spent class time flipping through psych books in search of personality tests. Booooooring. I'm going to a gig later and I'm so happy Carla will be able to make it as well because I know it won't be as much fun if she doesn't go.

My mum has now booked a flight to HK for me on the 18th. I'm staying for a week and then some. Hopefully, I will get my new iPod video before the 18th so that I will not be bored silly during the flight. You know what's strange? I'm looking forward to airplane food. Loves it.

Must shower and get ready now. Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home