Friday, July 28, 2006

4th - SURVEY!

three names you go by:
1. Michaela
2. Miki
3. Giles

three screen names you have had:
1. michaela
2. condroid
3. playthestatic

three physical things you like about yourself:
1. Eyes
2. Hands
3. Lips

three physical things you don't like about yourself:
1. Torso
2. Legs
3. Arms

three parts of your heritage:
1. Filipina
2. British
3. Spanish

three things that scare you:
1. Cockroach
2. Small, dark spaces
3. Rejection.

three of your everyday essentials:
1. Cellphone
2. Eyeliner
3. Any sort of music source (iPod, mp3 players, radio, etc.)

three of your favorite musical artists as of now:
1. Cueshe
2. Jimmy Eat World
3. U2

three of your favorite songs:
1. The World At Large - Modest Mouse
2. My Sundown - Jimmy Eat World
3. Elevation - U2

three things you want in a relationship:
1. Fights that end in making out and sex. Sorry, but I'm a perv.
2. Surprises. The nice kind!
3. The ability to be ourselves around each other.

three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:
1. Eyes
2. Smile
3. Scent

three of your favorite hobbies:
1. Blogging.
2. Going out for coffee with my very awesome friends.
3. Watching gigs.

three things you want to do really badly now:
1. Re-decorate my room & turn it into a mini art gallery.
2. Go on a shopping spree.
3. Roadtrip!

three careers you're considering/you've considered:
1. Fashion photographer.
2. Writer.
3. Radio DJ.

three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Australia.
2. England.
3. California.

three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
1. I'd die happy if I could only own a really spiffy sports car.
2. I (secretly) like playing car-racing video games.
3. I enjoy wrestling with my cousins.

three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
1. Mood swings!
2. Pigging out totally when I'm PMSing.
3. I take ages to pick out an outfit and do my make-up (sometimes).

three celeb crushes:
1. Brandon Routh.
2. Adam Brody.
3. Ely Buendia.

three people that i would like to see take this quiz:
1. Joko
2. Elle
3. Ritz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home