Wednesday, July 26, 2006

2nd - Ex Marks The Spot

So there's a guy from my school that I dated seven fucking months ago for about 2 seconds and he moved away before this sem started but all of a sudden he's back and being all papansin around campus. He & his twat of a sister better be ready to get their heads bitten off by me tomorrow in school because I just found out that Ex's sister dissed me...in front of my cousin.

Okay, first of all...how stupid can you get? You don't diss your brother's ex in front of someone who is related to her unless you're really looking to get your ass kicked.

Secondly, late reaction much? Like I previously mentioned, I dated the guy back in December. And for less than two weeks. So someone tell me why the fuck this shit is happening now.

Some people are just...wow. Like my cousin told Ex's annoying sibling, "Walang cure para sa insecurity." Attention-seeking whore!

Moving on! Today's sociology class was interesting albeit embarassing because my professor totally put me in the hot seat. We were discussing love, marriage, courtship, blah blah blah and all of a sudden my prof asks me what are the proper methods of courtship. Then he asks if I have a boyfriend. And cue a lot of uncomfortable questions for me, the most being the simplest one of all: "Do you love him?" Keep in mind, the whole time my professor was making me squirm with all the questions, the whole class was reacting to every single one of my answers either with hoots, "yiheee"'s, etc.

I was also interrogated on how I knew I loved the guy or not. After several answers which led way to even more "how do you know"'s, I finally came out with an answer that made my professor stop and think. And the whole class to, once again, explode with "yihee"'s:

"Well, I see his flaws and tinatanggap ko sila instead of trying to change him. I accept them as part of who he is. So there."

Sana naman wag nako i-gisado ng professor ko sa susunod na class noh?

Random: I want to go to Capones.

I'm almost flat broke. This is going to be fun. End sarcasm.

5 Comments:

At July 27, 2006 at 9:18 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

laxatives! mwahaha!!

 
At July 27, 2006 at 4:25 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

i have a long list of people whose drinks i want to pour a ton of laxatives into. that is quite scary. i'm an angry person. grrrr!

 
At July 28, 2006 at 2:15 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

si carla, naiimagine ko mukha pag sinasabi ang 'laxatives'. hehehe parang angel na nagsisinister laugh
"laxatives... MWAHAHAHA-MWAHAHAHA"

na parang tono ni the count sa sesame street. ahihihihih

ako din may gusto mga i-laxative. dati may gi8nawa kami, nilagyan namin ng dishwashing liquid (konti lang) yung beer nung kinabubwisitan namin. hahahaha hindi effective. matibay ang sikmura. we still laugh for kicks when we think about it though. sayang hindi bumula bibig nya.

 
At July 28, 2006 at 5:23 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

miki: i hope i'm not on your list! mwahaha!!

iya: hahaha! talagang ganun ang itsura ko, galing mo mag-imagine! mwahaha!! dami kasing epal sa mundo! hehe! mga pasaway!

 
At August 13, 2006 at 2:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home