Tuesday, July 25, 2006

1st - Hurrah For First Posts!

So I've decided to move to Blogspot. Hi, guys.

Now, I'm wondering why school wasn't cancelled for Laguna students. It was raining like a bitch here too. Especially when I was in PE. And after PE, therefore kinda leaving me stranded at the school gate because, as usual, I didn't bring an umbrella. Ako ang batang hindi marunong magdala ng payong...feeling waterproof daw. But it was okay because there's a guy in my PE class called John and he shared his umbrella with me. I stayed in Cyber for awhile, smoked a cig & waited for the rain to let up just a little bit before going home.

For the last few weeks, I've been feeling...something. Last night, I figured out what it was: loneliness. I'm the loneliest I've been in a long time and I just wish that hanging out with my best friend in Starbucks was still an option.

Someone texted me earlier to tell me that that, once again, there's "talk" of us again. And by us, I mean Lover & me. Walang kamatayan. Leche. I don't even know why people are still talking about the whole thing when we haven't exactly been all PDA on everyone's asses. But it just made me sadder and a whole lot more annoyed. Partly because it doesn't feel like there's anything between us anymore, and I really wish there still was something.

3 Comments:

At July 25, 2006 at 11:56 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

1. hassle naman kasi talaga magdala ng payong. panira ng porma. bleh.

2. "talk" hayyyy a lot of people will always talk about you, might as well give them something nice to talk about. inggit lang yung mga yun!

3. welcome to blogspot gorgeous!

 
At July 26, 2006 at 9:13 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

welcome to blogspot ace!

see you soon!

 
At August 13, 2006 at 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home