Wednesday, August 02, 2006

8th - Infected Eyelash Root

Just felt like posting these pictures because I love them. The last Solace gig in Daungan that we went to. Fun times.


Daungan bar, early June 2006.

How many times does a person blink in a day? A lot, right? Well, imagine having a sty on your right eyelid and it hurting like a bitch everytime you blink. Oh, and a sty is an infected eyelash root. Sounds gross, doesn't it? Makes sense though. My eyelid started hurting three days ago and on that day I remember a lot of my eyelashes falling out. I'm surprised I still have any left. And why the fuck am I even writing about eyelids and infected eyelash roots?

Hmm. The best thing about my day today was the four-hour nap I took. I woke up kind of disorientated though.

I have started drawing again and this makes me happy. What would make me happier would be to find my lino printing tools, get my polaroid camera fixed, design t-shirts and buy lots of film and start taking pictures using my film SLR again. Art makes me happy. I need to throw myself back into it.

I'm hooked onto One Tree Hill. Haha.

Iya sent me this forward earlier and I like it because it got me thinking:


"There's a difference between giving up and letting go. Letting go is sacrificing what was rightfully yours, giving up is forgetting what was never yours."

3 Comments:

At August 3, 2006 at 9:28 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

oh happy days! hehe!

miss ko na ang solace! mwahaha!! at ang ating daungan days!

camelot hotel! haha!!

 
At August 3, 2006 at 5:39 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

camelot hotel! wheeee!

notorious ako sa mga guardia dun. mwahahaha. yata.

 
At August 3, 2006 at 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the infected eyelid sounds painful. and gross.

i miss you miti. i will answer that survey you answered to make you happy, lol. im bored, you're not online =(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home