Monday, August 07, 2006

11th - I Guess So.

Every Monday, I'm going to post three songs that I find are worth giving a listen to. This week's songs are:


Close Your Eyes by Jump Little Children
The sun will rise and keep your mind at ease
So close your eyes...

My Heart by Paramore
I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone

Paint The Silence by South
Pain comes in stages if we don't make it
Nothing changes

So anyways. I got back from Mandaluyong today. Erikah's first birthday was alright. Managed to take some very cute pictures of her, but I'm too lazy to post them at the moment. I bought her THREE cakes and ended up eating a lot of it myself. Haha. I love cake. I love the icing on cakes! So I probably gained around 10 pounds. Or so. I don't know. All I do know is that I have to semi-starve myself again. Especially since I followed the insane amount of cake with quite a lot of Colt 45.

I finally saw the video for Cueshe's "Back To Me". It's nice. But the "24 Hours" vid is still my favourite one. The whole concept of burning time...plus the cigarettes, photographs and fire just make it so much more appealing to me. Oooh fire. Oooh pretty. Oh, and the dude is kinda cute. Speaking of dudes...I swear to Jebus that the guy in the "Back To Me" video goes to my school!

When I got home today, I watched a few videos of Callalily's live performances on YouTube. Now I'm asking how I'm still alive because I felt like dying everytime the camera zoomed in on Kean's face. Cuteness.

I asked my dad to ask my mum if she can get a flight to HK for me on the 18th of this month. That way, I will be able to see Elle before she moves to California. Boo. I hate goodbyes. But this is an important goodbye. Well, not really a goodbye. More like a, "See you when we go on our roadtrip to Vegas, biatch!" Love you, Elle.

I'm out. Need to sleep.

3 Comments:

At August 7, 2006 at 10:36 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

i havent seen the back to me video yet.

im just expecting it to be good since quark heneras directed it. haha i liked the ciggy-thing oin the 24 hours vid too. mwahahah smokers, unite! =p

yiheee kean and his cutesy dimple. lemme know ifever you find out he has an equally good-looking brother. :p

hehe

 
At August 8, 2006 at 9:19 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

mas fave ko pa din ang sorry video nila kase emote na emote dun si ruben! mwahahha!! sarap ulit ulitin panoorin ang pageemote ni ruben!

 
At August 8, 2006 at 7:04 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

iya: will make sure to ask kean next time i'm at a calla gig if he has an older brother. hahaha. the back to me vid is on youtube na, if you want to see it.

carla: hanep ang pagarte ni ruben. funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home