Wednesday, August 23, 2006

19th - Let Me Go Home

Monday 3 songs (a day late):

The World I Know by Collective Soul
All the words that I've been reading
Have now started the act of bleeding...


Learning To Breathe by Switchfoot
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that you and you alone can break my fall


Let Go by Frou Frou
It's alright
'Cos there's beauty in the breakdown.


I've got Michael Buble's "Home" playing in my head...over and over and over again. I guess it fits though. I'm just too far from where you are, I wanna come home.

Yesterday, I went out for drinks with Nicole in X-treme. Miles, the bartender, was our eye candy for the night and I am addicted to vodka cranberries. I had four last night, and then another one earlier this afternoon after having lunch in a Thai restaurant with Nicole, Veronica and a bunch of their friends from school or yoga class or whatever.

I really don't have a lot to say. Tomorrow I'm just planning to go out and do some retail therapy (hopefully). I'm so ready to go back to my life in Philippines. Seriously.

And to all "psychos": WOW, you guys are entertaining.

Oh, and you know what I am so excited about right now? I have a Palm Pilot! I don't even know if I really need one, or why I even HAVE one, but I do! It's awesome!

Okay, just typing those exclamation points was exhausting. I'm going back to watching Charmed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home