Sunday, August 20, 2006

17th - Eight Five Two

Hi, I'm in Hong Kong.

So far I have eaten a lot (yeah, I'm going to gain about 40 pounds again while I'm here - the food is just so good!) and watched a lot of Smallville, CSI and Charmed. My aunt has complete seasons on DVD and I nearly had a heart attack when I saw them. I almost don't want to leave the house. I just want to stay glued to the television set like a complete loser.

I met up with Elle, Joan and Jeff (either their relative or friend, I'm not sure which) and we watched Monster House in IFC. Okay, so the movie is animated and looks like for its for kids therefore it should be all light-hearted and stuff, right? IT'S NOT. It bloody scared the CRAP out of me. Especially since we were so near the screen and I felt like all the characters were gonna jump out and eat my liver or something.

Tomorrow, Elle is leaving for California and I'm taking her to the airport and I will try my very bestest not to bawl my eyes out and cause a total scene.

Today, I am going to Nicole's house to see how she's doing. She can't go out yet because she just had a boob reduction job done two days ago. Wow, that's something I'm not gonna be able to blog about everyday. I thought blogs about my friends getting boob jobs wouldn't happen until I was in my mid 20's. Not at 18.

Haha I'm 18. Totally excercised my right to drink in public by ordering white wine on the plane. Not that I got drunk. Or that it really matters what age I am, because I didn't even get carded. Boo hiss.

Okay, I miss Philippines. And all my lovelies in Philippines. Guys, ang tahimik ng phone ko. So sad. Can't wait until I go back. I swear I'll be wearing new boots when I do. Woohoo!

Must take shower now. Toodles.

1 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 at 12:03 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

hi miss boots! can't wait to see you and your new boots! hehe! oh, don't forget to bring home our superman belt and your pasalubong to me - converse! yey! mwahahaha!!

miss you! my cell sucks buti na lang may action yesterday so hindi ako masyado na bore!

when are you going home ace?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home