Saturday, August 26, 2006

20th - Tomorrow!

Okay, it's all set. My plane leaves Hong Kong tomorrow at 11am. Yehey!

But dammit I lost my Globe sim card. I don't know how I lost it, so now I have to get a new one and hassle everyone in my contacts list about it. Sorry, guys. I know some of you want to strangle me for changing my numbers way too often in the past few months already.

I got my new ID card yesterday. In my first ID picture (when I was 11), I look petrified. In my second ID picture, I look like the thing I'm petrified OF. Quite amusing, except that I have to LIVE with this ID picture. Ah well. None of you losers will ever see it anyways.

Went out for dinner and drinks with Nicole again last night. 2 vodka cranberries, dinner, one Sex On The Beach and 2 Southern Comfort with Sprite. And I only got a LITTLE tipsy (and a sort of big alcohol-induced headache). My alcohol tolerance is better. AWESOME. Saw some people I didn't really want to see, but life goes on.

Doritos and low-fat cream cheese for breakfast, and a few episodes of Charmed, and then I'm going shopping. Hah. Toodles.

1 Comments:

At August 28, 2006 at 1:09 AM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

heya miks! welcome back! :) you know what, whenever i remember you, the first word that comes to mind is TOODLES.

mehnnn... im slow. you end almost all your entried wih toodles. you brit girl you. :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home