Friday, September 08, 2006

28th - Six Slash Nine Slash Oh Six

To summarize...

Wednesday night. Cueshe gig in Padis LP. Sisig & San Mig Lite for dinner. Boring opening band with their songs meant for heartbroken people who want to get fucking wasted. Sending MMS to Chuck, Nonoy and Argie; cute pictures yehey! ALAK PAAAA!!! Special delivery of the Studex posters haha. Mike's pasalubong from Janet in Dubai; jumbo Toblerone and jumbo Marlboro for a spoiled drummer. Carla got the Toblerone! Feelingeras. Evilness. "May iingitin ako...mission na ito." Major, major kulitan with Jay. Less-than-wholesome thoughts and hoy, todo minanyak ako last night ah. My top that the PAs wouldn't stop commenting on. Carla and I staring at Argie for no reason other than to make him hilariously self-conscious. Brian being cute when we tried to do the whole staring thing at him too. Picture picture. Mike's awesome memory. "Look how they SHINE, look how they SHINE for you." Panira si Ruben. Hahahaha. Carla's "I HATE YELLOW!" comment. And constant yelling of "I DON'T WANNA MISS A THING!" Watching in lights; I follow your eyes, they meet mine, you make my heart beat just that bit faster. Picture picture. Kiss Kiss. Sleeping over at Carla's. PG sa Toblerone and chikahan galore. I love Cueshe. I love their PAs. I love Carla. The end.


Onto the jpegs.

Mike & Carla. Cuteness.

Yummy.

Mission? Hell yeah.

Hah. I don't know.

And the only thing I can say is...I love Jay's necklace.

And for the danda-est picture of the night...

Boobs and cleavage.

The pictures of Jay's attempt at a close-up of my cleavage and the picture I took down his shirt are...not going to be posted here. Hah. Toodles!

2 Comments:

At September 9, 2006 at 1:56 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

shempre dito ko lang naintindihan kung bakit ayaw ni carla ang YELLOW.

shine shine shine. lol

i love YELLOW.

 
At September 12, 2006 at 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=33465463

 

Post a Comment

<< Home