Wednesday, September 06, 2006

27th - Three Fifty

Monday 3 songs...two days late. Yehey!


At Least I'm Known For Something by New Found Glory
I'm best known for failure
Best known for giving up.

Float On by Modest Mouse
I backed my car into a cop car the other day
Well, he just drove off, sometimes life's OK.

Your Winter by Sister Hazel
Take my thoughts for what they're worth
I've been acting like a child.

Since it's past midnight, it's now Wednesday...so yesterday would be Tuesday. Yeah, I know, I just unlocked the meaning of life with that realization. Anyhoodles. So yesterday, I was sitting at home trying to find an excuse to leave the house when Carla told me that Chuck texted her to tell us to go to 6cyclemind's band practice. So we went. Madali kami kausapin eh. When we got there, the band had already finished their practice. Mwahahaha! So Carla, Chuck and I went to Chuck's house and hung out there until sometime past midnight. We helped Isidro carry his guitars to his house from the parking lot - Carla and I were so in our PA mode. Lots of chika and whatnot. BFF! Hahahaha. Plotting of evil ways to drive a certain Chuck-obsessed fan absolutely mad with jealousy went down. Insert psychotic laughter here.

I made a compilation of a buncha random songs for two people I absolutely adore. I can be sweet, too. I'm off to burn the songs onto discs and then to watch more Smallville episodes. Have officially forgotten what sleep is. I watched an epi last night that creeped the fuck out of me and made me too scared to go to the bathroom.

Oh, before I go, here's a statement made on my birthday eve (Carla wrote the sign!):

Hell yeah.

1 Comments:

At September 6, 2006 at 9:51 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

band switch!! wuhoo!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home