Tuesday, October 10, 2006

34th - Reunion With My PC

For the last two weeks we didn't have electricity in the house here in Canlubang due to dumbass typhoon that hit Philippines 2 weeks ago. Sooooo...it was torture. I could only stand a week of it, and then I went to Manila and stayed with my tita until the electricity came back in Canlubang, which was last night. It's exam week and I hate it. I've been up since 5am and tomorrow I have an exam at 8:30am. I can't stop yawning. Oh, I got a haircut about 2 weeks ago too, in Bench Fix in Glorietta. The guy cut off six inches yet everyone's like, "Did you really get a haircut?" C'mon, foo. Oh, and I'm a vegetarian now. Woohoo. Let's see how long it lasts. Har har har.

Went to the opening of Octoberfest in Megamall last week. I'm trying to decide if it's an experience I want to repeat. I guess I'm game, just as long as I don't have to spend a single minute alone. Then Carla and I went to a fundraising event in Makati, a lot of bands played. I think the event began at 6pm and ended around 2:30am. It was awesome. And I got to see Cueshe again; wow, have I missed those guys. I scared Mike with these words: "Mike, I want a hug, I just recovered from chicken pox." Okay, I really have to sleep. I can't stop yawning. Toodles.

1 Comments:

At October 26, 2006 at 1:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cueshe.. cute :)..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home