Thursday, September 21, 2006

31st - I Heart Punk Rock

This post is dedicated to Rachelle Gabriel, or Elle. Or Elleh. Or my Punk Rock. Basically she is the bestest best friend ever and no one will ever be able to top her. This girl has been there for me for the last few years of my life and we've been through thick and thin together. If I had to list down everything she has done for me to make things a little easier or to make me smile or cheer me up when I'm feeling down, then I'd be writing all night. Hey, Elle, remember that sleepover at your house where we tried to watch The Amityville Horror? I say "tried" because we spent about 95% of the time looking away from the screen and then we put on that movie that put us to sleep in five minutes. Remember the sleepover at my house with your little sister where we made all those videos of us dancing to that "Can't Touch This" song? Remember your last visit to Philippines when I made you go to a Cueshe gig? Hehehe. I told you before that you cannot visit Philippines without going to one of their gigs! Remember all the websites we made, and the fandom, and the sitting together in class and laughing at all of our teacher's quirks? COMOIN!!! Hahahahaha. No words can express how fucking thankful I am that you are in my life and for all the memories. They are what I look back on when I need something to smile about. Your emails are the ones I can never bring myself to delete from my inbox. And I miss you so much. There are times when all I need is to be able to pick up the phone and call you but it's not that easy anymore. I cannot believe we are in living in different timezones now, and it sucks major. But I know that you will always be there for me, and I will always be there for you.


I know your life in Cali will be amazing and it should be because you, above all that I know, deserve it. You are talented and funny and beautiful, inside and out, and I love you to bits and pieces. Someday, when we are 20-something, we'll sit and discuss grown-up (or not so grown-up things, because we will always be little kids at heart) over breakfast or lunch or dinner. And we might even be roomies. And will have fantastic jobs and spiffy cars. Hehehe. Just as long as you are still in my life by that time, all will be good.


Paint Pastel & Punk Rock ♥


1 Comments:

At September 22, 2006 at 12:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha! "can't touch this!" that video is awesome. and your ipod dance =)

i miss you bebeh! <3
you know i love you loads and loads =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home