Saturday, September 23, 2006

32nd - Gig Photos

Just a few snaps for now.



I started reading "The Clinic" by Jonathan Kellerman yesterday and finished it today. Quite good. My back acted up two nights ago and has gotten steadily worse since then. To the point where I can't really move my lower back. So I'm loaded on a ton of painkillers and all hopes of thinking clearly have gone out the window. Still waiting to hear back from the parental units on whether or not I can paint my room black and hang dead bats from the ceiling. Just kidding. I'm going for a light green shade. Or maybe maroon. And no dead animals, but a shitload of photos on the walls.


Strays Don't Sleep songs make me cry. Oh how emo of me. I'm going to get started on a new book after this entry.

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2006 at 1:12 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

love the 4th and 5th pics

 

Post a Comment

<< Home