Monday, November 06, 2006

39th - School's Back

New semester. Have to go enroll today. Half of me can't wait; I love getting new schedules and seeing if they suck or not (hopefully my sched this sem won't suck) and finding out what classes I'm taking this semester. I'm excited to be given work to distract me and keep me busy. Half of me is dreading it, because I know that once I do get given work and I turn into Miss Lazy Pants, I'll be ranting and raving about the workload and praying for the holidays.

Phibar tonight with 6cyclemind & Joko and (hopefully) Carla. Then Phibar again tomorrow with Joko & Carla & Cueshe. Whoo. I love Phibar.

I've been taking quite a lot of photos. And Callalily are my new favourite band to take photos of.

Anyways, going to school to enroll and all that jazz. Toodles.

1 Comments:

At November 7, 2006 at 12:58 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

enjoy the new sem, toodles!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home