Saturday, December 16, 2006

45th - Blah blah recap blah blah

Recap of the last few days:

11/12 (Monday) - Soupstar Night at Mayrics. Carla couldn't go because she was sick. Joko and I were "wallflowers" for most of the night. I wasn't feeling well. Chuck let me have some of the risotto that Joko got for him. Yay. But we were highly entertained by a very drunk member of Paraluman. Afterwards, went to Metrowalk with Joko, Pot, Alden and Boloy for food.

12/12 (Tuesday) - Phi Bar with Carla, Joko and Norelle. It was nice to see Norelle again; it's been months since we last met and it was a shame she had to leave Phi so soon because of work. We (awesome possum threesome) got drunk, especially Carla. She fell asleep during Cueshe's 2nd set. Hahaha. Damn that "Liquid Cocaine" that the bartender recommended. I think that's what did us in (we're NOT heavy drinkers - contrary to popular belief). Then to follow it with cocktails and beer? Good luck. I vaguely remember trying to drag Carla off of the sofa in the VIP room and washing her face with cold water in the bathroom.

13/12 (Wednesday) - Metrowalk again. Also, Joko graduated from culinary school that day so CONGRATULATIONS, MISS JOKO! And it was Pat's 18th birthday that day, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS PAT! Chuck got addicted to the games set around Metrowalk. Went to Ratsky Malate afterwards and saw our favourite Cebuano boys.

The other night, he took me home. Even offered to get out of the cab and walk me to my door, but I said no. For some reason I can't pinpoint, a lot of things feel different with him. But not in a bad way.

Ahh a week and a few more days before Christmas. As usual, I don't feel the Christmas spirit. Ohhhh wellllllll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home