Monday, December 11, 2006

44th - Angels & Devils

Last night, while I was using the computer in Kuya's room:
Kuya Alvin: Miks, simbang gabi tayo this year!
Tibot: Gago, wag. Baka masunog pa yan.
Me? MOI?! Burn in a church? When I am so sweet and nice and angelic*? Pssshhh! I scoff at those who do not see the halo that floats above my head**.

* Sweet and nice and angelic = Evil bitch
** Halo that floats above my head = horns growing out of my head


Camwhoring in one of the ATC bathrooms.


Carla and Joko are the real angels. *cough*YEAHRIGHT*cough*



You know how when you're temporarily suspended in between being indifferent but okay and absolutely depressed? That's kinda where I'm at right now. All I need is a little nudge to go to the extreme.

I'm remembering last week. It was taking all of me to not give in, but I did anyways. Maybe because I needed it. Or maybe not. The point is, it just goes to show that when it comes to him, I'm not as strong as I like to believe that I am. I hated how fucking right it felt to be there, because it's not supposed to feel right. Before we said goodbye, he kissed me and said something I never thought he'd say again. I remember, last month, when he said he couldn't say those words to me anymore because I wouldn't believe him anyways and would just think he's playing around.

Is he still playing around? Probably.

Do I believe him? No. I'd be a fool to. But that doesn't mean that I don't want to.

I love how this post started off with me poking fun at myself, and then ended really....emo. Hahahaha. Pathetic.

3 Comments:

At December 16, 2006 at 12:06 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

obviously the words "poking fun at myself" is lost on some people.

 
At December 18, 2006 at 10:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

obviously poking fun at yourself is all you can do. you're right. better laugh at yourself while the people around are laughing at you.

 
At January 2, 2007 at 3:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you think he's still playing around then you are better of without him...it seems like you're smart so don't be a fool and fall for someone who's just playing around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home