Thursday, November 30, 2006

43rd - Tuliro

Why "Tuliro"? Because it's been stuck in my head, playing over and over and over again, since last night. I'm trying to blast as many songs (and as loud as possible) that don't sound at all like it just to get rid of the LSS.

I've been told to not go out today because of the so-called "super" typhoon that's supposed to hit Philippines today. I'm praying it won't be Typhoon Milenyo Part 2 because that would really suck. Although I've been constantly looking out the window and so far...no sign of a bigass typhoon. It's just gotten a little windy. And a bit of rain. We shall see. I have my iPod and all my phone's batteries charged just in case the electricity goes bust again. See, I'm prepared. Haha. I'm such a technology-driven teenager. It's sick.

Ugh. I want to go out...but I don't really have anywhere to go today. Sad. I'm starting to hate my room and that's usually a sign that I need to get out of the house for a few days so I can go back to liking it again.

I spent about 15 minutes earlier, looking at my phone and trying to decide if I should give him a call or not. I decided not to. But it took all of my willpower to not pick up the phone and dial his number, and I cracked and called him anyways. While his phone was ringing, I remembered the dream I had a few nights ago...and I hung up the phone. So I guess that's what I'll do from now on. Everytime my willpower fails me (when it comes to him), I will just think of that dream. Hopefully, it'll never stop scaring me.

Apparently, I'm terrible with not just relationships, but break-ups too. That's not fair.

Joko, Carla and I need to spend a few days at Joko's farm in Tagaytay. And make that "Pasensiya Na" video. Haha. It'll be awesome. The three of us went on a roadtrip to Batangas last week and I had a ridiculously good time. And now I want pizza. Ooooh how random of me.

Still looking for a job. I've already applied to a few places. Fingers crossed, people. Oh, and I'm going to be in a fashion show on December 5, at the MTV Summit.

This is me trying (and failing) to write a post that has some significance. Uhhh..yeah. But since my head is really starting to hurt, and I think I want to watch Smallville, I'll just post a few pictures from our Batangas roadtrip and then go.



Yours truly and Joko, backstage at the MMS Music Fest thing.


SLEX stop-over, to get food. Hah.


Doing the Chicken Dance. Not really.


Hi, best picture ever.


"52 minutes?!"


6cyclemind onstage.


6cyclemind onstage.


A shirtless Chuck being all, "You can't be me, I'm a rockstar!"


And, uhhh, me. Looking gorgeous. Ooh sarcasm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home