Friday, December 29, 2006

49th - South Stops

Yesterday: Went to Batangas with the family. The parentals looked at land they're interested in buying. It was in the forest. I'm not kidding. Therefore, I had to do a little hiking. Oh man. Anyhoodles...if ever my parents move there, I'm so not going to. I will go and live in Manila. Which just goes to show how different I am from the parentals...they don't like being around a lot of people and they don't enjoy noise and I'm the opposite.

After Batangas, we went to Tagaytay so my parents could buy barako coffee and beef from Mahogany Market. Then the family went home and I met up with Joko at the gasoline station in Mamplasan along SLEX. After coffee and dinner, we went to GMA Cavite to watch 6cyclemind. Chuck got a new phone and it's spiffy. Ang yabang. I was thoroughly amused by the things that Joko and Chuck said and did last night.

Sleptover at Joko's. Watched "Down With Love" but I went to bed before it finished.


Batangas.


Batangas.


Batangas.


She kept moving & the shades kept slipping off.


SO CUTE.


Me with D&D and her big sis.


I love this baby more than any of you combined.


In Joko's car on the way to Cavite.


Joko, in Cavite, backstage.


Chuck tinkering with his new phone. Yabang. Haha.


Joko: Chuck, you look very gay in this picture.


Joko and me.

Today, before going home, had coffee with Joko and her friends, Dino & Abby. Then got home. I love my new digicam and fish-eye lomo cam. Also, I got a phone upgrade. I now have a Nokia 6288 which is almost the same as my old phone, just...improved. And cuter. Haha. Anyhoodles...bedtime. I'm tired. Toodles!

1 Comments:

At December 31, 2006 at 2:47 PM, Blogger Tsep Joko said...

seriously.
our faces were wide that night.
haha. even chuck's.

hehe, gawd miki, i will miss you.
*hikbi*hikbi*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home