Monday, December 25, 2006

48th - Yuletide

It's that time of the year again.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FOO!

Somehow this Christmas doesn't really feel like Christmas, but nevertheless I had a pretty good day. Kuya Alvin taught me how to play a racing game on his PlayStation and I kept alternating between kicking ass and getting my ass kicked. Then went to pick my parents up at the airport. When we got home, it was opening-pressies time. Along with my pretty new pocket-sized Pentax camera, my parents gave me another camera: lomo cam with fish-eye lens! So friggin' cute. Ahluvet! Also got a kickass bottle of Guess perfume, make-up and leather make-up bag, jewellery, etc. My aunt in Hong Kong gave me a pair of silver hoop earrings. So pretty. And one of the people my mum works with got me an awesome pen from Shanghai Tang. And the stuff there is not cheap at all.

Oh, and I think I'm getting a new phone. So, basically, I'm really spoiled.

I feel kinda bad, though, because I haven't bought anyone presents...yet. But I will.

Despite my mind being totally preoccupied and me missing someone I really shouldn't be missing, I'm generally happy right now.

Anyhoodles, here are some pictures I took today with my new digital camera. Loves it.



On the way back home from the airport & testing out my camera.


My dad likes to make flattering faces for pictures.


Put the baby in the washing machine.


Me and baby D&D (Death & Destruction - seriously, that's my nickname for her).

Have a happy Christmas, guys.

PS - Had some much-needed comfort food earlier after getting home from the airport. Turkey + the awesome stuffing my mum makes and brussel sprouts. Yup. Those two are included in my list of "comfort food". Yummy.

2 Comments:

At December 27, 2006 at 6:37 AM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

she looks too angelic to be called D&D... baka yung tita ang D&D. :p

haha kidding mikiboo. happy new year!

*bearhugs*

 
At December 30, 2006 at 11:06 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

hahahaha. actually, nagmana lang yan. :P

happy new year, miss iya! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home