Friday, December 22, 2006

47th - Vampireeeeee

I switched on the telly...just as "Interview With A Vampire" was starting on Cinemax.

I LOVE THAT MOVIE. LOOOOOOOOVE.

I haven't seen it in ages, and basically shooed away everyone that tried to talk to me until the movie was finished. Ahhh Brad Pitt. Ahhh Antonio Banderas. Ahhh Christian Slater. Tom Cruise can go away - I'm not too fond of him. I think I'll buy the DVD and watch it practically everyday of my life. Just like how I constantly watch Buffy and Angel re-runs just to swoon over Spike.

I don't even care how lame I sound right now.

Okay, now I'm beginning to realize what my fetish is all about.

Going to Tagaytay in a few hours with my 2 lovelies, Joko and Carla. And possibly my cousin if I can wake her up because she's zonked out right now. Baliktad ang gabi at umaga sa bahay namin.

I'm getting a new camera soon. Yayyyyyy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home