Friday, May 04, 2007

61st - Today...

...was NOT the best day I've had in my life. In fact, today kinda sucked major ass.

I hate house renovations. I hate cement being everywhere. I hate having to move everything out of my room & then move them back in again. I hate dust. I hate that dust makes my skin break out. I hate that no matter how many times I've mopped the floor & wiped surfaces, they are still dusty. I hate that my back is acting up because of the mopping that I did. I hate that there's still MORE renovations to be done. I hate that I don't even have a door yet. I hate that Perps still hasn't given me my clearance. I hate that I don't know which way to go. I hate going around in circles. I hate it when things are taken too seriously when they shouldn't be. I hate being far away from him. I hate it when people nag and nag and NAG me to eat when I'm not hungry at all. I hate it when no one gets that kitchen & bathroom hygiene and cleanliness IS vital. I hate it when the car alarm goes off. I hate it when people use the car for no reason at all and I'm the one that has to pay for gas. I hate small spaces. I hate being caged in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home