Thursday, May 03, 2007

60th - Bday Greetings & Spidey

A day late (in MY timezone) but nevertheless...

And I cannot believe we have known each other for four years now. Jebus, how time flies! You are still pretty much a perv. I love it! Hahahahaha. Stay awesome, Riley. Hire me to do your album art, yes? :P

Sooo yesterday...ran a few errands and then went to Perps to get my letter signed so that I can finally get my clearance. The school director's secretary kept the letter & told me to go back on Friday. Sigh. Fine.

After Perps, I went to SM Sta Rosa to meet up with Sweet. Since she wasn't there yet, and my depression was threatening to swallow me whole (as well as the urge to buy something), I spent way too much on clothes. And this is why missing someone & house renovations are really bad for me - I either eat too much or shop too much. I musn't do any more shopping this month. Budgeting is such a bitch. :(

When Sweet arrived, we ate dinner & then watched Spiderman 3. I don't really have much to say on the movie...except that I haven't seen 1 & 2 but now I will because I am officially in LURVE with James Franco.

Someone's back. I got a text last night while I was in the cinema that made me heaps happy. :)

That is all for now. Toodles!

5 Comments:

At May 3, 2007 at 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

birfday. so british :P

have you heard brits pronounce milk as miwk? it gets a tad annoying after a while. *rolls eyes*

 
At May 4, 2007 at 6:28 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

hahaha! parang hindi brit si katiekins

 
At May 4, 2007 at 11:05 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

yeah, i've heard brits pronounce milk like that, and at first it's cute. but yeah, eventually, it gets kinda irritating. the i-want-to-slap-you kind of irritating.

 
At May 5, 2007 at 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YES! THAT kind of irritating. and to think that WE invented the English language and WE mess it up. How...nice.

carla, i am brit. sometimes :P

 
At May 5, 2007 at 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH AND I HAVE PROOF THAT IM BRIT. well apart from the citizenship, my blood and the father.

that bitch who beat me up last year called me white trash. hence, im brit :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home