Monday, March 26, 2007

54th - Life's Randomness

I love Marilyn Manson's remake of "This Is Halloween". Also love Fiona Apple's remake of "Sally's Song" and Fallout Boy's remake of "What's This?" And in case you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's all to do with the soundtrack for "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I looooove that movie. SO MUCH.

Anyhooooooodles...I am currently in Laguna. Been here since Saturday evening. I'm trying to clear my head and all. So far, it's working. Things feel better....slightly. They would be loads better if I could just forget how depressed I was just a few days ago. But I'm telling myself to stop dwelling over it. Shit happens. Life can suck majorly. I just have to keep on moving. Right? Right.

I'm falling in love with Silverchair songs all over again. I've been listening to "Neon Ballroom" over and over since last night. "Paint Pastel Princess" is still my favourite track off the album (although "Steam Will Rise" is a close second). "It's only self-rejection, with a mean left; cold carbon copied coping, and it's mean theft that's been left behind."

I've made peace with someone, and it turns out that we have LOADS more in common than him. We had a long chat yesterday and it was great fun. I felt like we were on the same wavelength about everything. I won't say who she is, for now, but she knows who she is. :)

I feel like I've seen everyone except for the person I really want to see. And that kinda sucks. Sana makita ko siya sometime soon, yes?

I'm doing the whole Adsense thing now, since Carla was making kulit to me to sign up for it. So you guys know what to do, right? Clickity click away!

Ratsky Morato the other night with my lovelies was loads of fun. Yay for finally meeting Wency Cornejo and getting a picture with him! And the morroccan chai tea thingymajig in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf is super yummy. Just had to throw that little tidbit in. Overpriced nga lang. Hahahahaha.

16 days until we go to Boracay!

Anyhoodles, a few pics from Ratsky before I go.

Look Ma, I'm made of wax.

My favourite picture of us!

With Wency Cornejo.

Really, we love Carla's boobs.

Camwhoring in Joko's car, on the way home. Harharhar!

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2007 at 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh oh oh I know who she is! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home