Thursday, March 22, 2007

53rd - You Losers

So I've therefore concluded that people are really lame. Well, a LOT of people are really lame (because there are a select few that are totally awesome).

I'm still the ones that psychotics want to fight with over/because of/in relation to a certain someone, even after all the time that has passed. Even if our thing is over. Even after I've already moved on.

I kicked someone out of my life, and to be harshly honest, I'm glad I did.

A lot of people seem to be bothered by me being friends with another certain someone, and hanging out with that person. Some people think it's okay to stalk/obssess over my life, which isn't really all that interesting to stalk/obssess over. Some people think it's okay to get in the way of things, to get in MY way, to get in between me and the people in my life who matter. And all I can say is FUCK YOU. Go get your own life. Leave mine alone.

A lot of things aren't okay. But I'm keeping my head up. I'll just work to make them okay again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home