Monday, April 23, 2007

57th - Head Versus Heart

Okay, mini-rant. I HATE GLOBE. Sorry, Carla, pero tangina...it's so hard to get a signal nowadays! And also...I don't like my slide phone anymore. I want a new phone. NOW. Something that doesn't go all psycho on me by mixing up my messages. Grrr. Powta.

Moving on.

Oh, I forgot to blog about Tia Maria. Carla, Ana, Joko and I went there to watch our favourite le cebuanos perform, after invading Jay & Jhunjie's house and then having yummy shawarma rice for dinner in Ababu. Ruben got me an alarm clock. Yehey! Hahahaha. Sorry....but I don't have an alarm clock (except for the alarm in my phone). And we all camwhored...to the highest level. We're always camwhores but, for some reason, we were worse that night. Especially Carla and Joko. Ahem ahem. As for me...I ate so much that night. I am not kidding. Hahaha. Ever since I got back from Boracay, I've been pigging out non-stop. But today I am back to dieting. Anyhoodles...after the gig in Tia Maria, I sleptover at Jay & Jhunjie's house (because I was basically homeless...long story). I slept on the sofa in the living room where Ana and Omeng (aka Chicky and Nini) also slept. The next day, Ana and I watched the guys get ready to leave for the airport for a gig in Cebu.

More pics from Tia Maria & the morning after.

Lesbian "We Love Joko" action!

Molesting me. Of course.

Awesome picture of the 4 of us.

Jay was being gross. Hence my expression.

The failure of a man to get a taxi. Hahahaha!

I met someone that day. At his house. And it was very...WEIRD. Never would I have imagined meeting her, NOT strangling her and NOT freaking out over the fact that I met her AT HIS HOUSE. If you guys know who I'm talking about, then tell me...very strange, yes?

You're so cute when you're slurring your speech
But they're closing the bar and they want us to leave

And you can't find nothing at all
If there was nothing there all along
No, you can't find nothing at all
If there was nothing there all along.

Katiekins & I were bitching about guys last night. For some reason, it's like a few certain guys in our lives are PMSing. If guys had to go through PMS, that is.

I bought the new Good Charlotte CD yesterday. I love it. I can't stop singing "Keep Your Hands Off My Girl". And I am loving Hellogoodbye SO much right now.

Erik Santos covered "Next In Line" by Afterimage. Tama ba yun? I hate him for doing that, because he's just going to ruin it. Especially with the video. Him making puppy eyes or "sultry" eyes at the camera while singing his ballad-ish, pop-ish version of the song. Powta.

Anyways...that is all. Toodles!

PS. Naloka ako sa Sunday Sessions ng 6cyclemind last night. Because of Ney and his constant hirits of "He cheated on me." Jebus. Hahahahaha! Aliw.

9 Comments:

At April 23, 2007 at 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I was there, I wouldn't stop you from strangling her. Heck, I'd even join in hahaha.

Come to think of it, I WAS supposed to be there. Is that a sign of some sort?

 
At April 24, 2007 at 8:42 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

yes, that's a sign....
sayang....
sana sinugod na natin talaga siya sa room niya...
saya nun...and i would have my pink digicam ready or better yet i will try to video it! wuhooo!!

 
At April 24, 2007 at 8:42 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

sorry pahabol comment...

i love erik santos!











just kidding!

 
At April 24, 2007 at 8:45 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

wait one more comment...
i know you're not ranting about globe (I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEE GLOBE!)...gusto mo lang makatanggap ng text from someone at sinisisi mo ang globe!

mwahahahahhaa!!!!

good morning!!!

 
At April 24, 2007 at 10:04 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

katie: but i didn't even TRY to strangle her, or even contemplate it when i saw her. i just looked at her, and then ana introduced me to her, and that was it. weird! but that DOES seem like a sign..cos you really were supposed to be there...hmmm...

carla: first of all, that's not why i hate globe! ang hirap talaga kumuha ng signal kaya! and then sometimes kahit may signal it won't send the stupid messages. grrrr. 2nd....I HATE ERIK SANTOS! and kayo kasi eh...pinipigilan nyo ako! dapat kakatukin ko na si *** nung nandun tayo eh!

 
At April 24, 2007 at 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ang weird diba? holy crap. what would've happened if i was there though? can you imagine coz i can't :P too many images are going through my mind, i cant keep up hahaha.

carla, mahirap talaga kumuha ng signal. even where i am. and that's in MANILA. imagine laguna :P

..and don't get me started on the damn roaming number we have.

 
At April 25, 2007 at 2:58 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

fine hate globe...
lilipat na naman ako sa mccann wala ng globe dun puro coke, jollibee, nestle, vaseline at biogesic.
yehey! i know you love coke! mwahahahha!!!

 
At April 25, 2007 at 2:59 PM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

katie, di ko din maimagine...funny yun na nakakatakot!

 
At April 25, 2007 at 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

shucks. coke. gusto ko ng coke! :(

diba carla, hirap imagine noh? di ko talaga alam kung ano gagawin ko if i ever met her. good luck nalang to me and her. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home