Saturday, April 21, 2007

56th - The Boracay Trip

I really have to write more often in this blog again. Everytime I open up Blogger and start writing an entry, I realize how much time has passed since I last wrote and how much I have to write about...and then I can't be arsed to blog anymore.

Therefore...this blog is dedicated entirely to our Bora trip!

Got there on the 10th, came back on the 15th. Boracay Island is BEAUTIFUL. Now I understand why people keep wanting to go back even though it's such a hot spot for tourists now. I didn't want to leave at all. In fact, I want to LIVE there. I'm really not much of a beach person, but somehow spending a few days on the island has given me the urge to hang out as much as I can on a beach. And go swimming. Oh how I miss swimming. I love how it felt like all our problems disappeared as soon as we got there and how we just laughed so much and so hard and bonded fabulously. And let's not forget the luuuuurrrrveeee that happened. There was plenty of love goin' around. Hahaha.


Summary of the summer getaway: Yellow team. Then there was a pink team. Waiting for Noy in Kalibo. Napping in the van ride from Kalibo to Caticlan. Camwhoring. Yummy food. Swimming. Sunbathing. Sand castles. Getting buried in sand. Noy & Omeng using my flip-flops to shovel sand. Noy's self-made dictionary (pong-pong, poloptious, asindero, goo googles, etc.). Cocomangas. Pinacoladas and frozen margaritas. The search for Champ. Mommy Ana, Daddy Omeng and Romana (that would be me!). Boracay Courtyard. Le Carmela de Boracay. No charger. Henna tattoos. Lonely Planet coffee. Joven. The search for Lizter. The debate over Cebuanos. Shooting hoops. Swedish massage. Lovers' moments. 5th wheel and waiting in the bathroom. Evening stroll on the beach. Scary headless picture that got deleted. Dancing in Cocomangas. Omeng and I getting "married" for about 5 mins to get rid of the guy who was trying to hit on me. "Can I buy you a drink?" "Is he the husband?" Noy and Omeng having to go back to Manila. Me getting sick. Happy hour at Cocomangas. Not so happy anymore because of the blasted fever. Lying on the sand. Sleeping the rest of the day away. Chucky calling & waking all of us up the next day. Massage on the beach. Catching up. Callalily and their henna tattoos. Sunbathing and swimming. The tanning lotion that smells like dessert. Seeing the Upside Down video on TV for the first time (I'm in the video!). The hilarious recording on Carla's phone with our comments. Dinner. The "Spaniard". Making Alden sleep in our room. Chuck being a bully to Alden hahaha. 1am massages. Breakfast at Jony's and their yummy milkshakes. More sunbathing and swimming. Chuck's "Dancing With The Stars" moment. Indian food for lunch. Naptime. Tanduay gig. Walking into a pole. Upside Down playing on a big screen. Carla almost leaving her BPI card in the sand. Good times backstage. Chuck's suspenders. Last hours. Our holy seatmate. Pretending to sleep cos of the "pasaway" holy seatmate. Taking our time getting on & off the plane and collecting our baggage. Back to reality.

And when I was closing the door of the hotel room when we were leaving, I turned for a last look and almost couldn't move my feet. I didn't want to go. At all.

There were soooo many pictures taken, and they are on my Multiply and Carla's...but those are for contacts only & such, so the pics in this entry are only a select few.



Oh, Bora. I fell in love with you. We shall be back...that is a definite. We're already planning our next trip. Woohoo! :D

6 Comments:

At April 22, 2007 at 1:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go to Bora. It's so purrrty :(

AUGUST BABY! AUGUST!

bring kean? :P

 
At April 23, 2007 at 1:33 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

hahahahaha. maybe. juuuuuuust maybe. :P

 
At April 23, 2007 at 2:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

alam ko na.
i'll sedate him and put him in a wheelchair and pretend he's handicapped and then when we get to bora he'll be mine. ALL MINE.

Shit. Ang freaky ko. Hahaha. This is why Alain loves me. :P

 
At April 23, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

do you love alain?
shit mas freaky ang tanong ko...

anyways, i adore bora!!!

 
At April 23, 2007 at 12:34 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

carla, straight to the point talaga ang tanong mo ha. :P

 
At April 23, 2007 at 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

straight to the point talaga.
No, i don't love alain, it's such a strong word eh. Let's just say I deeply adore him. Pwede ba yun? pero he loves me daw, and it scares me. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home