Tuesday, May 01, 2007

59th - My Lovelies

I spent most of the day all bothered, upset & very pissed off (especially during late afternoon) but getting together with Joko & Carla made me feel loads better. The three of us needed to have some sort of celebration dinner (hehehehe!) so we went to Don Henricos and PIGGED OUT. And really, we ate a LOT. I was so full of buffalo wings, pizza & onion rings at the end of dinner and then we went to Starbucks afterwards for fraps & more of what we do best: taking pictures & non-stop talking. Hahahahaha. If good friends are hard to find, AMAZING friends are even harder...hence, I'm bloody lucky I found these two. Joko & Carla, thanks for everything you've done and for putting up with me despite the tantrums, random bouts of hysterical crying in public places, bitchiness, moodiness, etc. etc. Our friendship is something that can last a lifetime, and I sincerely hope it does.

Oh, something kinda surprising but in the cool way happened when we were in Don Henricos...I was looking at the mirror on the wall and saw RJ pass by behind me. RJ's a friend from high school & someone I dated way back and I haven't seen him in ages. I called him over and we had a little chit-chat. It was nice to see him again. :)

Anyhoodles...tomorrow, after I run whatever errands need to be run & I'll have access to my computer (because they might do renovations in my room), I'm going to geek out on Wikipedia and do a whole bunch of reading about really random things. I like to do that from time to time.

Movies I really want to watch right now: Across The Universe, Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix (wait, when is it coming out again?), Spiderman 3, Factory Girl, Trainspotting, Shrek 3, Donnie Darko, and A Clockwork Orange. Oh and the newest Pirates of the Carribean movie. I love movies.

Beddy-bye awaits. Hopefully sleep will come easier tonight than it did last night. I want my heart back, but it's still a thousand miles away.

3 Comments:

At May 1, 2007 at 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I want my heart back, but it's still a thousand miles away."

Dude, that was deeeeep.

I feel for you Mikikins. :(

At least your heart lives in the same country as you. Mine doesn't.

Pakshyet. :P

 
At May 1, 2007 at 9:59 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

ang cute naman ng ending ng comment mo. harharhar. pakshyet talaga.

blah with guys and hearts and such. :( you will be in the same country as him soon.:)

 
At May 1, 2007 at 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH AND...

SHE'S nothing but a second rate, trying hard COPY CAT!

wala lang. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home