Saturday, April 28, 2007

58th - I Heart

Wednesday, April 25. Metrowalk with cousins (Ate Marian, Sahrika & Tibs) and Tito Jojo. Yummy dinner in Yoohoo! And then drinks in Phibar for Ate Marian & Tibs and white chocolate caramel ice-cream for me. We tried to get Sahrika to pose for a pic with beer & cigs (she's only 11) but we failed. Darnit. I parted ways from la familia for awhile to hang out in Mugen with Alden & Gracielle when they arrived. I heart Alden, he entertains me so. I'm mean to him but that is our friendship in a nutshell. Harharhar! It was very nice to meet Gracielle & I sincerely hope there will be more Mugen-like sessions, only longer & possibly in other places. Anonymous phone calls! Rockstar in shorts! Handhug!


Thursday April 26. 6cyclemind gig in Office Grill. I watched and so did second-cousin Iya, whom I (unfortunately) don't get to see very much. She was acting as a proxy for Joko who couldn't be there to tease the hell out of Chuck. There were many things said & done and about 95% of it all made me laugh. "He cheated on me" was said 1238129312 times (yes, I counted...durrr :P) onstage & offstage. The things learned about someone and how "wild" he is - I will never look at him the same way again. I love it when Iya demanded for a couples-like shot, and yelled at Tutti to grab a chair and sit. Hahahaha! I heart 6cyclemind gigs. I heart Grandpa & Second-Cousin aka Chucky & Iya.


AND BECAUSE MIDNIGHT IS VERY NEAR....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

It has been one year since Carla, Joko & I (aka The Powerpuff Girls / Pussyket Dolls / Awesome Possum Threesome) got together and formed an amazing bond and an amazing friendship that has been tested many times but yet hasn't been broken. And I hope it never will. I remember April 29 last year and where Joko REALLY was (harharhar!) hence I met Carla...and then the 3 of us found ourselves in Agora Mall amidst really scary people. Joko and Carla, I heart you two lots and lots. Thank you for everything. Mwah. We shall celebrate our anniversary soon!

4 Comments:

At April 29, 2007 at 12:48 AM, Blogger 29_bullets said...

aawwww....happy anniv. ace!! (and joko!)

love you both!

 
At April 29, 2007 at 12:43 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

love you too, cb!

 
At May 4, 2007 at 1:06 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

ang ganda ganda ganda ng eyes mo dyan sa picture nyong 3 nila joko.

:)

happy anniv lesbian three! :p

 
At May 4, 2007 at 10:31 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

mwahahaha thanks, second-cousin! happy eyes. :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home