Friday, February 29, 2008

88th - Leap

Was thinking randomly (as always) in the car earlier, and came to the conclusion that it must suck to be born on February 29. Because, well...you only get your birthday every four years. In between the leap years, it doesn't really exist. Ergo, it sucks to be born on February 29.

Anyways!

Going to Hong Kong tomorrow. Another one of those surprise trips my mother sprung on me. Starting to think that I should get used to it, but at least I got a couple of days to get ready this time. Last year, I had less than 24 hours. I'm stoked, though. I've been wanting to visit HK again for quite some time now!

I have to squeeze in time to get a medical exam done (and THAT I am not looking forward to) and to finish my module for work before my flight. And did I mention I have to go to work as well? Good luck nalang sakin.

I had a dream last night...and will absolutely not reveal what it was about, but jeeeeeeeeeeebus what a dream.

There's someone I can't (annoyingly) stop thinking about. Never really paid any attention to him before; a stupid mistake on my part was passing judgement on him because of the people he's associated with, before I actually got a chance to talk to him. This is most probably just a silly schoolgirl crush. He's just so nice. And smart. And off limits. Hahaha. Darn it. Silly me.

4 Comments:

At March 16, 2008 at 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u chuck's girlfriend..??









-icanseeu

 
At March 20, 2008 at 5:03 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

no.

why?

 
At May 25, 2008 at 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling model but your not. Trying hard. Pinagkakalat jowa daw c jay pero nag aambition lang. Mahiya ka noh! d ka type ni jay ang ganda kaya ng gf nya goddess, eh ikaw lochness monster. Hahaha mataray ka kasi yan bagay sau.

 
At December 23, 2009 at 3:24 AM, Anonymous bloggista said...

Whoahhhh! Nice exchange of words in here. Just dropped by to say hi and thanking you for taking some time out (precious time I guess) to visit and leaving a comment err, 'rant' on my blog. Hehe. I do appreciate it.

Now, being hotheaded, stubborn, 'maldita' yet fabulous and mysterious are the traits of people born on Feb. 29. Maybe because they don't get to celebrate their birthdays as often as the other 'normal' people. LOL.

So which day you normally choose to celebrate your birthday, Feb 28 or Mar 1? Silly question, nevertheless, I must say I'll be haunting this blog and be a regular visitor.

Lastly, i like both sponges and tongues - one can have fun sucking 'em dry. Just kidding. LOL.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home