Friday, September 07, 2007

79th - 12 Years Old...Again

Thanks to Hairspray (which rules!), I now have a thing for Zac Efron and his piercing blue eyes. Good Lord. He really pulls off the 60's dreamboy look, with the slicked back hair. And did I mention he has blue eyes? That are piercing? Because he does. *wipes drool* I'm considering actually watching the High School Musical movies now! Vanessa Hudgens is one lucky biatch.

Anyways.

I have to be at school by 5am. Crazy! So I'm not even going to bother with sleeping. Have a few things that must get done within this week. Like paying the SmartBro bill, projects, application for school vehicle sticker for car, study for exams, part-time job application, etc. Yes, I'm trying to find a part-time job application. Because I'm a starving "artist" slash starving college student. So there.

One of my bestfriends is going through a break-up and I am very, very tempted to go and kick the guy's ass for making her misreable.

I wanna watch Across The Universe so bad. Driving is fun (except in certain parts of Calamba) especially when I have Bloc Party playing. Almost 4 hours of standing and taking pictures during the CAS Student & Faculty Night earlier in school nearly killed my feet and back. I am stoked for the Fall Out Boy concert on the 21st!

I love baby Erika!

Katiekins, Joko and yours truly, in Starbucks (Greenbelt).

Callalily performing in Saguijo.

Before I sign off, as it's almost time for me to get ready and get my butt to school, let's go back to what the first paragraph of this blog was about...Zac Efron and his piercing blue eyes. Because I am going to end this post with something that will make all of you hate me and lose total respect for me. Ready? Here ya go!


Mwahahahahahaha! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home