Sunday, June 24, 2007

71st - Overload

Not in a very descriptive mood, sooo...pictures galore.

  • June 9. Carla's birthday eve. Dinner in Italianni's, a treat from the birthday girl, then coffee in Figaro and then 19east to watch le Cebuanos. Haha. Heaps fun, of course, and lots and lots of pictures and Carla redeeming 19east.

  • June 12. 70's Bistro with Carla, Joko & Iya to watch 6cyclemind. The night was heaps fun; I was kinda out of it though because of my painkillers (I get migraines a lot).




  • June 16-17. Overnight stay in La Leona, a resort in Batangas. Also heaps fun. It was a good time indeed. Hurrah for T5! :P I heart swimming. And taking pictures.

  • June 21. How To Save A Life, a benefit concert for baby Robyn, held in Bagaberde Roxas Blvd. It was also a celebration of 6cyclemind's 6th-year anniversary, so congrats to the guys & the best of luck to baby Robyn. :)

School has started. Meh. I hate the first few days of the semester. They are either useless or really irritating. My sched is going to be re-arranged, which is a bother. Turns out that I'm not taking subjects that I should be taking, and I've got subjects that I shouldn't have. And one of my classes is being moved to a new timeslot which conflicts one of my other classes. Damn you, Perps!

So I've been reading a few things here & there. Unless you are someone important to me that I love and care for dearly, then I don't really give a fuck what you say about me. And the most that a lot of people can do is speculate and pretend they know what they're talking about, but they actually don't. I don't see the point in trying to defend myself; I haven't done anything wrong, I haven't done anything to them and, most of all, I don't owe them any explanations. And I know that even if I do offer explanations and whatnot, people will just believe what they want to believe anyways. So I'd just be wasting my time. If you've got a problem with me, or the things I say and do, or the people I spend time with, then YOU get help for it. Because it's YOUR problem, not mine. Become a bleep on my radar first before you get ANYTHING out of me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home