Saturday, June 09, 2007

70th - It Infiltrates Beauty

After this blog, I'm going to get my butt into bed. Have a few things to get done tomorrow. Here's what I've been up to since I last posted.

  • Went on a roadtrip to Tagaytay with Joko & Carla last Saturday (June 3). We made a few stops that included breakfast in McDs along SLEX, Caleruega, Fantasy World, lunch in Taal Vista Lodge and then coffee in Starbucks. Sooooo many photos were taken. Hurrah! It was heaps fun & definitely the best day I've had in quite a bit. Carla & Joko, I luuuuuuurveee you two! Here are a few pics (there are more on my Multiply, as well as Joko and Carla's Multiply sites):








  • A few days ago, I went through my mum & dad's collection of old family photos and such. I was looking for a particular photo I couldn't stop thinking about which I didn't find...but instead I dug up something absolutely priceless. It's a photo of my great-grandmother (British side of the family) when she was a little girl, with her parents & siblings, and it was taken during the early or mid 1800s. I love it. I love it soooo much. I don't think I could ever let it go. I borrowed a bunch of photos from the collection; dunno what to do with them yet though. Old photos are one of my favourite things in the whole world, and this picture is a gem. Look!


And that is all. Hehe. I haven't really been up to much; stayed home a lot and did a shitload of reading about historical events and blah blah. Today I went out with the parentals & a cousin; I got a haircut, got a facial (and getting a facial hurts more than getting inked!), bought a canvas bag with a Jimi Hendrix design on it, new headphones & blank discs to backup the files in my hard-drive. Backing up takes bloody ages; I'm not even half-done yet. Bah humbug.

Right now...I am not happy and I am not sad. I don't know where that leaves me, but at least it's not as suffocating as how I felt last week.

Anyways...I'm off. Toodles.


3 Comments:

At June 9, 2007 at 3:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

getting a facial DOES hurt like a mo'fo. i hate them.

 
At June 9, 2007 at 11:21 PM, Blogger iyaiyayow said...

i love the 3rd photo. reminds me of the shire. :p

 
At June 11, 2007 at 3:10 AM, Blogger Michaela said...

katie: i like facials. but they do hurt. ahhh. the price for beauty. :P

iya: thanks! :D the shiiiiiiiire. awww frodo & sam. awww hobbits! hehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home