Thursday, December 06, 2007

83rd- Update?

Here we go.

1. I have a job and it's where I have been 90% of the last couple of months. I work here:

So far, I love my job and the people I work with. It's heaps fun albeit tiring, and has now caused me to be some sort of crazed workaholic who can't even spend an entire day at home on her day offs without going insane from boredom. When I'm at home, I'm sleeping and if I'm not sleeping then I'm missing the store. I've gone bonkers.


2. My cousin gave birth almost 2 months ago to an adorable baby girl (who is like her mini-me!), who is now Martina Chloe Crisostomo.


3. There is a guy...and I like him? Hahaha. He is not what I have usually gone for in the past, and he has pissed me off more than once now, but still...I like him.

4. One downside of always being at work is that I haven't seen my friends for a loooooong time, and I miss them heaps, and so must make plans with each and every one of them soon!

5. Albeit I'm still a moody bitch, I'm generally a lot happier these days. I like it. I'm keeping things simple and appeciating the things that I have and trying not to let anything get to me so much. I have my random fits of semi-uncontrollable anger (like the other day, when I really had to hold myself back from bitchslapping some stupid woman who was taking forever withdrawing money from the ATM machine even though there was a looooongass line behind her) BUT...yeah, I'm happier now. :)

6. My parents will be coming here from HK and my aunt from England will also be visiting, for Christmas!

7. Aiming to get my hair cut and dyed again before the end of the year.

8. Over him, and the other him. Pretty much. I haven't seen both in quite awhile, but I've stopped drowning myself in the misery they have both caused me. Why should I? Did I even have to? No.

Okeydokey, that's all! For now! Toodles!

1 Comments:

At December 11, 2007 at 2:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wheee for updates!

ahem ahem dec 19 punta ka. *mwaaaahhhh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home