Tuesday, February 12, 2008

86th - Screw Hearts Day

I just got back from a closing shift at work. Knackered and sleep-deprived. It's the way I've been for the last few days. Wah. Also have been more moody than ever, but maybe this is because it's February and I'm overwhelmed by memories of this month from last year, plus recent tiny turmoils going on in my life.

The 10th marked my grandpa's 9th death anniversary. Drove to Mandaluyong with relatives to visit his grave.

At the risk of sounding like your typical bitter singleton, screw Valentines day. Good thing I have work on the 14th so that I have a valid excuse when people grill me for not having a date. Like it's such a bad thing. The only thing I hate is that I'll surely be remembering Valentines day last year. Specifically, the person I spent it with.

You know what typical bitter singletons need, and need really badly? Amazing friends. I'm lucky enough to have those. Carla & Joko, remember "the pact". Iya and Alden and Eve and Jean and Faye and Jewels and everyone else whose company I enjoy, let's hang out sometime kasi miss ko na kayo!

I saw someone, after a long time of not a single peep. I thought it would be okay, I thought I had moved foward, but it was when he was standing just a few feet away that I felt like Pandora's box had been opened and I realized that I still feel a lot for him, and that I miss him. And now I can't stop missing him.

Takte. Ano ba ito. Confuzzlement! And this entry is pretty much one of those "blog for the sake fo blogging" posts, so I'll throw in a picture to make it a little less boring:

3 Comments:

At February 24, 2008 at 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ano ba yan? You still don't get it do you? That person just used you, nothing more!! And you still miss him? Kawawa ka naman dear....

 
At February 24, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pathetic!!!

 
At February 25, 2008 at 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you miki! i screwed hearts day as well! we celebrated feb 15! kasi tapos na ang putangnang vday! :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home